With the choice of tilt based or touchscreen controls to roll PoPo, Chillingo have crafted another graphically bright game on top of a simple to understand gaming principle. With 72 levels to roll through and 216 lollies to collect, you might need the lifespan of a Panda to get a 100% completion on the game.
As usual for an Xbox Live title, a trial version is available, and we'll have a full review next week here on All About Windows Phone.
From the directory listing:
- 72 incredibly varied and fun-to-play levels where grass, sand and ice will affect PoPo's roll. Master your environment to stay in the game!
- Playing as PoPo is a breeze, intuitive control of spin and direction means that anyone can have a go, you'll be a natural after just a few seconds.
- Follow the hilarious story that takes PoPo from the jungle into outer space!
- Control PoPo on his adventure and meet cute characters Uggi the Gorilla and Zappi the Alien.
- Cute and funny sound effects will put a smile on your face as you bounce and roll your way through the weird and wonderful worlds.
Two things to remember... Pandas can't jump, and any similarity to Kung-Fu Panda is only in your head.
Pick up the trial copy or the full version through the AAWP App Directory, or in the Marketplace on your Windows Phone.