While there is an official client for SkyDrive, DropBox is still reliant on third-party support for Windows Phone access. Having two of the major cloud storage services in one app is a nice piece of synergy, and it will be interesting to see if any other systems are added in a future update... Google Drive is the obvious one to watch for.
Here's the features list from the app listing:
- Multi account support.
- Supports Dropbox and SkyDrive.
- Unified view or seperate views for each drive.
- Copy or move files within a drive or across drives.
- Upload or download supported file types.
- Share files and folder easily in emails, text messages or through social media.
- Pin drives, folders and files to the start screen for fast access.
- Live tiles show updated status.
- Cached index enables fast search, also on SkyDrive.
The trial version is fully functional, and gives you ten days to decide if you want to buy the app ($1.49/£1.29). You can download it from the AAWP App Directory.