From the features list:
- Extraction has been built from the ground up using a Fully 3D Engine to deliver a completely immersive experience.
- Play through the story driven single player campaign that lasts 4-5 hours. Uncover the government secret and find out the real reasons behind the outbreak.
- Four game modes: Extermination, Rescue, Repair and Escort.
- Ten high-powered weapons from the Desert Eagle to ultra-destructive Heavy Machine Guns each with incredible upgrades to unlock. Plus, four special weapons with intuitive control mechanics.
- Earn XP and spend it on upgrading your character’s armor, melee skills and much more. Become the ultimate one man army.
Rather than try to port a complicated shooter from another platform, or implement a dual-control system that would be expected on a home console, developers Chillingo have sat down and worked out something that works with smartphone's touch screen. How effective that system is I'll find out and let you know in next week's review.
For now, you can pick up the trial through the Windows Phone marketplace, or the AAWP App Directory.