One thing spring out to me on this that deserves a bit more credit. The application is recieving continued support by its developer, who is responsive to issues from the users. That creates a virtuous cycle of building trust in the app and the developer, which in turn leads to more support online from the same users.
Mehdoh has an impressive feature list for a Twitter client, including:
- Multiple twitter account support.
- Streaming (real-time feeds).
- Instagram account support.
- Soundcloud account support.
- Image / website previews in the app.
- Twitter Lists.
- Fully customisable layout.
- A clutter-free photo timeline.
You can download your copy from the AAWP App Directory, or do a quick search in the Windows Store!