From the changelog:
- Words By Post is now compatible with Windows 8 devices! So you can now play your friends even if they don't have a smartphone!
- Updated head-to-head to include win/loss record of your opponent.
- Update or change your account password from the app settings.
- Automatically detects and attempts to fix games that get into a corrupt state.
- Bug fix so that that the score bubble never falls off the screen on the right side.
- Bug fix where word definition would sometimes only search for one letter of highlighted word.
- Bug fix so that receiving chat messages does not cause the currently placed tiles on the board to be recalled to the rack.
This game has been a constant companion on my Windows Phone devices since reviewing it last year. While there's no AI to play against, there is a huge pool of players online to play against, or you can start a game with your own friends. Play is asynchronous (so you make your move and wait for your opponent to play). It's a slow paced way to play, but one that suits the 'glance and go' nature of Windows Phone.