Languages now supported in the Windows Phone version of the game are:
- Already supported...
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, and Swedish.
- New languages added across Windows 8 and WP8...
- Brazilian Portuguese
A new type of puzzle has been added into the rotation. Previously Wordament players have been familiar with finding hidden words or making words with a combination tile (such as "RR" or "QU" on one tile). The Wordament team have added three new puzzles, although you may have to play a fair bit before you experience them all.
- X in the corners – each of the corners has exactly one letter and that’s the only place that letter exists.
- High value X – a single tile on the board is significantly boosted, like an E or an N. Use it to supercharge the scores of normal words.
- Long word – this is a special kind of themed puzzle where we hide one long word, much longer than every other word in the puzzle.
Before these changes we at AAWP were already impressed with Wordament (here's our review from earlier in the year), and the continued updates have improved the game without destroying what makes it so special and beloved in the first place.
Download your copy (or just grab the updated version) from the AAWP App Directory.