From the directory listing:
- Climb the brainiac ranks on the XBOX LIVE® Leaderboards.
- Unlock impressive XBLA Achievements like “You Know Too Much,” “You Were a Blur,” and more.
- Choose either Pursuit Mode or Classic Mode.
- Track your stats, customize your profile, set your own time limits, and create personalized difficulty levels.
- Think you’re a master already? Reveal your inner genius with thousands of fun and challenging questions.
The full version comes with three question packs of varying difficulty (and leaving the tantalising possibility of more question packs being made available to keep the game fresh), along with enough rule and game variants to increase the game's value for money. I'm glad that a classic game can be set up, and also that it can be played as a solitaire version (because there's nothing funnier than playing a computer AI at a trivia game).
You'll find Trivial Pursuit in the Nokia Collection on your Lumia handset, or in the AAWP App Directory (where you can zap the QR code with your handset to get the download link.