So what does Weather Flow do in the latest version (126.96.36.199)? From the directory listing:
- Choose from two different live tile styles and three different live tile settings. Use the simple and elegant modern style or the graphical and beautiful rich style. Set the content of the live tile to show current, daily and hourly forecasts.
- Choose from three different lock screen styles and three different lock screen information settings. Choose your background image to represent the current weather, use a custom image or use the daily Bing wallpaper. Set the content of the lock screen to display the current weather, daily or hourly forecasts.
- Supports both metric (Celsius) and imperial (Fahrenheit)
- All three tile types (small, medium, wide) are supported with back tiles
- Track weather for multiple locations in the app. Forecasts and weather conditions are provided for locations around the world.
- Pin multiple locations to your start screen to track whether it's warm or cold, rainy, cloudy, windy or sunny there.
You can download your trial copy of Weather Flow from the Windows Store. It costs $2/£1.49, and while there are many weather apps on Windows Phone (such as the app from the Met Office, reviewed here), there are many users of Weather Flow who are going to be very happy the app has made the jump to the new handsets.