The gameplay is subtly changed from Flight Control, and unfortunately there is no trial version available for this Xbox Live title - a situation that we've only seen once before on Cut The Rope (another big cross-platform title) and that dulls my excitement a little. Mind you, on other platforms Flight Control Rocket has taken a freemium approach and I think I prefer the flat fee than being slowly nickle and dimed to generate revenue.
- 10 new Motherships!
- New ‘Rescue’ game mode!
- 4 new Bots!
- The classic Flight Control experience – but with a retro Sci-Fi inspired flavor and pace all of its own
- 15 spacecraft with unique abilities and characteristics
- Thrilling game modes such as the fast-paced Infinity and the expansive Odyssey
- A cast of quirky Robots with special powers that help boost your score
- Unlock a near endless number of stages. Push onward and venture to the farthest frontiers...
- Multiple lives means one collision isn't the end of your daring ion-powered adventure. The galaxy loves a risk-taker...
- Keep your fleet fully stocked with goodies from the Shop
- Compete with the galaxy’s top captains on the online leaderboards
The full priced download can be found in the Nokia Collection of the Windows Store.