It's a simple idea, you need to arrange the peablins (the characters you can see on the hex grid) so that they are all holding hands, with no 'spare hands' anywhere. Some peablins have only one hand, others have multiple appendages. All you need to do is arrange them on the hex grid so every hand is holding another hand.
As usual, it sounds simple...
From the directory listing:
- No time limits, no enemies, no pressure.
- Innovative, elegant and easy to learn.
- Fun and suitable for all ages.
- Several kinds of Peablins requiring unique approaches.
- Hilarious sound effects.
- More than a hundred levels.