Do note that the game is currently only available for Windows Phone 7.5 devices, although we would expect a fairly rapid conversion to Windows Phone 8, given the relatively high profile nature of the game.
From the directory listing:
- High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
- Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
- Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Windows Phone’s powerful hardware
- A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
- Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
- Hours upon hours of game play, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
In the game you'll be asked to play as one of eight characters taking part in a mysterious tournament... to the death! But for the victor, there is the temptation of eternal life to fight for. Allowing you to play as any of the characters, you have eight storylines to work through as you face continued combat as a single player or as a player partnered with one of the other characters.
It's also an application that is going to push your handset to the limit. You'll need to have a Windows Phone 8 handset with 1GB of RAM and a significant amount of free space on your internal drive to install the game (close to 4GB by our reckoning), but you'll be rewarded with a graphically sumptuous game that has picked up critical acclaim on other platforms.
You will be paying a similar price to the other platforms as well, with the title listed at $9.99. Yes the Windows Phone release is late to the game (and Windows Phone 8 is not currently supported), but it is here in the game, so let's not be too picky just yet (give it twenty four hours?)
Still interested? Head over to the Windows Store and pick up your copy now.