Here's the game description:
Bank staff is usually friendly and polite. This time something went wrong! Gain as much money as you can! Hurry! Everyone try to catch you, but you are clever, aren’t you? Find combo speed boosts, shortcuts and grab power-ups to survive.
- Smashable obstacles: walls, furnitures and more! Gain as much destructions as you can! Crash through walls, floors and watch the pieces fly all over!
- Playable thieves and crazy power-ups to unlock
- Different every time you play!
- Just one finger control! (swipe up and down) Quick pick-up-and-play
- Many achievements to earn
The randomly generated floor layouts are a great idea - not that anyone could remember the layout of hundreds of floors anyway, but still.... There are only two controls, swipe up to jump over something, swipe down to smash your way through the floor beneath you. Various obstacles hold hidden attractions, such as the bathtub that is so heavy that sitting in it helps you smash your way through half a dozen floors in one go, while helicopters, cops, laser guns and more aim to zap you along the way.
Here's 'Daddy Was A Thief' in action:
Various multipliers add to your score as you detonate explosives, smash multiple things in one go, despatch grannies (I think), and so on. It's all nicely pitched in terms of having fun with the trial, then buying the full game for a nominal £1.50 (in the UK), with levels and power-ups to unlock after that, according to progress, Daddy Was A Thief is recommended and is in the Store here.