The quoted changelog for the new v1.5 app is:
- Syncing support for our new Surge tracker. (Setup your Surge here )
- Heart Rate
- Quick Calorie Add
- Barcode Scanning
- Exercise – Track and view your exercise history
New Visual Design:
- Our graphs have a new look!
Improvements – Cortana:
- New: Activity Logging
- Quick Calorie Logging
- General refinements to food logging
- Evening Snack option for food logging
I don't own a Fitbit (I'm more an Android Wear guy - cough), but Rafe does and I'm hoping he can chip in at some point with his impressions of using the device with Windows Phone. In the meantime, a few screens of it in action:
You can download the Fitbit app for free from the Windows Phone Store and start syncing your Fitbit wireless activity trackers.