The Coship BVC X1:
- runs Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1
- is available 'in the coming months'
- is up to 4G LTE-compliant
- is water-proof and dust-resistant
- has a 5.5" 1080p display
- is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset
- has 2GB RAM
- has 16GB internal storage, plus microSD
- has 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- has a 5MP front camera
Sounds interesting, at the every least, though the chipset used might prove to be a limitation in the long term - don't think of this as a flagship. I'd guess at a price around 200 Euros in retail form at some point.
I don't think Rafe has spotted this yet, on the show floor, so we'll use someone else's media - there's a brief video hands-on with this new device by the Windows Central team on their YouTube channel, embedded below: