From the Store description:
Race as the world’s elite riders in the official game of the 2015 eni FIM Superbike World Championship and get ready for adrenaline-fueled racing action! Featuring beautiful 3D graphics, SBK15 is the closest you can get to actually riding the most powerful bikes from the best motorcycle brands in the world.
- 13 faithfully recreated tracks featured in the eni FIM Superbike World Championship
- 24 life-like riders competing for their countries in 14 racing teams, including Aprilia Racing, BMW Motorrad Italia, Kawasaki Racing, PATA Honda and Ducati Superbike
- 4 game modes including Championship, Quick Race, Time Attack and Challenge (where you compete against ghosts of your friends’ and/or real SBK riders’ best laps)
- Enhanced physics featuring an advanced bike handling model
- Cross-save and cross-play on iOS and Windows Phone devices
- 9 control sets, offering a highly customizable gaming experience
- Console-quality graphics with dynamic lighting
SBK15 was developed in conjunction with Dorna WSBK Organization to ensure an accurate representation of the white-knuckle Superbike racing style and offer the most realistic motorcycle racing experience on mobile.
A few screens of the game in full flow, showing the texture-mapped 3D action, with multiple camera angles available, and variations in track, weather and light:
You can buy SBK15 in the Store here. We may revisit this game for a full review at some point in the future, perhaps over the summer when bike racing is in full swing!
PS. There's no video trailer up for the 2015 version of the game yet, but last year's will give you a good idea of the feel of the title: