Details are pretty scarce at this point, but the distinctly entry-level PIXI 3 has:
- Faux metal body
- 8" LCD screen, 1280 x 800 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 series chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB storage plus microSD
- 4G/3G/GSM telephony
- Runs Windows 10 Mobile
- Has 'customization through Color Skins and Flip Stand covers'
- Features TV remote control
- Has 'voice-call enablement', through wired or Bluetooth headsets
- Mono loudspeaker
- Virtual Windows controls
- Front and rear cameras (2MP/5MP)
- 4000mAh battery
There are, of course, a mountain of cheap Android 8" tablets, so the attractions here will be the expected low price and the Windows 10 compatibility.