From the Store description:
Playing soccer has never been more exciting than in the new FIFA Mobile! Build and manage your team, go head to head, and keep coming back for daily content. Whether you’re a savvy veteran or just starting out on the soccer pitch, FIFA Mobile is bigger and better than ever, completely redesigned and built exclusively for mobile – meaning you can get into the game while on the go.
- PLAY WITH UNRIVALED AUTHENTICITY Over 30 leagues, 650 real teams, and 17,000 real players make FIFA Mobile an authentic soccer experience you won’t want to put down. Score big with your favorite stars—from rock-solid defenders to free-scoring forwards—and immerse yourself in the world’s most popular sport!
- MANAGE YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM Select your favorite team and build it your way with a fresh approach to player collecting and squad-building. Add depth to your squad, make lineup adjustments on the fly, and quickly tweak tactics before every match to master the art of rotation, invaluable in modern soccer. Make the right calls and watch your club get better each day.
- ATTACK TO WIN Bring innovative levels of competition to your game with Attack Mode. Take on thrilling matches that throw you into attacking positions and put glory at your feet. Master control of bite-sized plays and updated controls, and lead your team to success.
- KEEP UP WITH LIVE EVENTS Stay connected to the game you love 365 days a year with content based on up-to-date stories and matches. Instantly jump into quick, playable Live Events that change throughout the day, and take a shot at prizes, Packs, and Player Items.
- JOIN A LEAGUE, CONQUER THE WORLD For the first time, participate in Leagues, a truly social experience that allows you to join forces and strive for glory with friends and gamers around the globe. Test your skills in inter-league championships, or take on the best gamers worldwide in League vs. League Tournaments to climb the leaderboards. With the ability to chat and send gifts, Leagues is a global soccer community for you to join.
All of which sounds great, except that I installed it on a pretty capable (and freshly booted) Lumia 930 (with 2GB of RAM) and I still couldn't even play the opening penalty shoot out tutorial - FIFA 17 Mobile would just crash every single time. Shame on EA for not testing this more in the real world.
So you'll have to make do with some promo video and chat from the game's launch, below. Let's hope that EA pulls its finger out and issues an update to make the game stable.
You can grab it here in the Store for free - it's freemium, as is the modern way, though the in-app-purchases go up to a staggering $100, quite ridiculous.
Comments welcome if you actually get this game running on your phone!