From the Store description:
Hyperlight is an high intensity arcade action game in which you control a spaceship that fights against hordes of evil alien monsters in a virtual cosmic environment. Your spaceship has a special capability: it can travel at a Faster Than Light speed (F.T.L.) becoming itself the final weapon. By colliding with enemies in this state the ship can instantly destroy everything it touches! In the game there are also plenty of other bonus, weapons and entities that can help you overcome the many difficulties you’ll be facing, including the battles against the terrific final bosses that await you in the dark side of the universe!
- - Gamepads support (recommended) or Touch controls.
- - Stunning HD graphics, rich in special effects, enemies and explosions!
- - Innovative gameplay, immediate and highly rewarding!
- - Arcade Mode with 50+ levels, 8 mid-boss stages and 4 final boss battles!
- - Infinity Mode with tons of new levels and several mid-boss stages.
- - Panic Mode with its peculiar tilt control (uses accelerometer)
- - 3 Bonus entities (Drones, Turrets and Plasma Barriers) that will help you in fighting the continuous waves of enemies.
- - 7 Bonus weapons (Bomb, Laser, Globe, Crystal, Machinegun, Missle and Virus) that will help you in pulverizing everything on the screen.
- - Global Online Leaderboads for Arcade, Infinity and Panic game modes.
- - Achievements system: 40 unlockable medals!
As you'll see from the screenshots below, there's a lot more here than meets the eye. This runs on laptops, tablets and desktops too, it's a full UWP game - and you might have more luck with playability on the larger screens if I'm honest!
Thoroughly slick, thoroughly professional and certainly worth the meagre purchase price (and with no IAPs!) You can buy Hyperlight EX in the Store for a dollar or so at the moment.
PS. One of the other 'last' platforms to get this game was the Nintendo 3DS, and that version had a promo video, so here it is!