Here's the changelog for v3.2, over and above the version reviewed last year:
- Finally added option to rotate image.
- Added transparent live tile. Pin it from the Settings page.
- Moved the 'Close image' button to the top of the screen.
- Updated Home Page.
- Updated OOBE Setup UI.
- Text will auto clear when you will close the Photo/Image.
- Added Option to Auto-add Photos in Photos Collection Page. Add it from the Settings Page.
- Improved performance of the app.
- Added new app in 'Our app' section.
Some screens of the new version of Photo Scan UWP in action:
As before, this is a full UWP app and works just as well on any screen - camera permitting, arguably the high spec phone camera makes all the difference here (I was using a Lumia 950). You can find Photo Scan here in the Store for phones, tablet and laptop.