Here's the changelog for Playcast UWP since my review:
- Same volume level for all songs by default (you can disable it in the settings)
- UI Accent color can be changed (go in the settings)
- Zoom UI (setup in the settings)
- New code for background audio
- XBoxOne : UI fix black margin on TV removed
- XBOX One ready
- Chromecast Audio Multiroom support
- German language
- Sort buttons are back!
- Performance improvements
- Open a URL directly
- DLNA Drive workaround for large folders and some drives
Quite the update - a few screenshots of this in action today:
It's a commercial application here in the Store but is a good investment for anyone with both a Windows 10 Mobile-running phone and a Google Chromecast or similar streaming system. It's fair to say that I experienced some unreliability with my own hardware, but then I was running a Fast ring build of Windows 10 Mobile, so I'll cut the developer some slack.
Comments welcome and data points on your own media equipment!