From the Store description:
Manage your bitcoin life in one app with the secure, open source wallet by BitPay. Get up and running fast with bitcoin security, store and send funds anywhere, buy and sell bitcoin, and turn bitcoin into dollars with the BitPay Visa Debit Card.
With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And you're using code that's 100% open source for community testing and audits.
We built the following features into this version of the BitPay app for a bitcoin tool that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for loading, managing, and spending the BitPay Visa Card.
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for buying Amazon.com gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Integrates with hardware wallets like Ledger and TREZOR.
- Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
This app is free and open source software. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.
Well spotted MSPU on this one, by the way. Here are a couple of official screenshots. (I'd do some originals but I use a rival Bitcoin wallet!)
You can grab BitPay Wallet here in the Store.