From the Store description:
Construction management is hard but Fieldwire is easy to deploy, learn & use every day across multiple subcontractors. Our app combines the fastest plan viewer on the market with a powerful task management engine, saving people time both on the jobsite and in the office.
Get started now, and join over 50,000 construction projects who trust Fieldwire every day to run lean field operations. Our clients include owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors. It's so easy to use that anyone from the foreman to the project manager can be up and running in minutes, even on a large project.
- Fast HD plan viewer
- Automatic hyperlinking & OCR
- Automatic versioning with Box / Dropbox
- Automatic sheet version control
- Blueprint folders
- Markups & annotations (Clouds, text, arrow...)
- Progress photos & RFI hyperlinking
- As built drawing archives
- Related tasks
- Measurements & on screen take off
- Task manager with location, trade, priority and owner
- Work with due dates or priorities
- Track cost & manpower
- Productivity reports
- Construction checklist and inspection templates
- Progress photos with annotations & markups
- Two step verification for subcontractors
- Detailed building inspection / punch list reports
Although I have zero personal knowledge of construction site work, the promo screenshots do look excellent:
Multiple projects handled with aplomb, embedded photos for specific jobs...