New then for v184.108.40.206 since our feature is:
- Correct Video encoding name in settings
- Ensure that camera is loaded correctly (photo / video capture) when navigating back to the app
- Add support for Video Capture
- Expose video resolutions supported by camera module
- Change Photo capture icons and add support to switch between photo and video capture modes
- Reduce the size of Region of Interest when user taps live preview to focus on area
- Add border overlay to ensure that live preview shows correct crop when user uses intelligent zoom
- Revert to always showing flash modes
- Do not show camera selection button if only one camera is available
- If there are two camera devices, toggle on camera button tap, otherwise show popup option.
- If there are three or less flash options, auto toggle on flash button press, otherwise show popup option.
- Save and restore Flash selection
- Add time lapse duration option allowing user to specify hour:minute:second pause better taking pictures in multi capture mode
- Bug fix to prevent crashes during initialisation of Flash, Exposure, Focus, Native Zoom
- Handle Object Disposed exception
- Ensure that camera feature controls are not null and supported.
- Rotate flyout contents to show options in correct orientation
- Fix font size related text cropping
- Comment out torch mode (as its not fully supported)
- Show message when there are no camera devices and there is error loading camera
- Detect device rotation before capture so stored image has correct orientation
- Fix issue with Capture Mode rotation
- Add ability to prevent display timeout
- Rework and include Horizontal level
- Add support for single, multiple and timer capture modes
- Rework app assets
Phew! Here's the headline video capture in action:
In a world where Windows 10 Camera seems to have stalled in terms of features, it's cool to have a third party tool that's improving weekly!
You can grab 1Shot UWP here in the Store,