From the Store description (sic):
- A Very safe and easy software to manage the password.
- Use OneDrive or roaming folder to store the password data, and it can be more terminal roaming.
- Software has no networking, so the data only exists in the native or OneDrive, absolutely not to obtain the stored password.
- The storage location users choose, roaming folder or Onedrive
- Stored AES encrypted file used to store, even if the files are losed, but others can't see the information of password.
- Data can be imported and exported with AES encrypted.
- Because the server does not get the user information stored password, so you need to log in Microsoft account to achieve roaming.
I gave Keepass UWP a quick run through anyway:
Normally £1, this is free in the Store for next nine hours as I write this. Comments? Which KeePass client do you use? Me, I'm still searching for the perfect do-everything app!
PS. Sod's law - a few hours after I posted the above article, the developer decided to update the app in the Store with a new UI. The bottom screenshot above (from the PC) reflects the new cleaner look. Also notable is that you have fewer choices in terms of file/location - probably for the best.