From the Store description:
Easily and quickly send your files to other users without any registration. Just upload file and send a link or key to recipient, that's all, you can do it simply in one click. Main idea of application is to provide for users fast and easy sharing tool, therefore files can be stored only for a limited time. Application provides upload options which are easy to customize
You can effortlessly share files between your devices and platforms(Windows, IOS, Android, etc.), give access to the file by sending link or key to your customers, users and friends.
- Share files;
- No registration needed
- Protect file with password
- Function of deleting file right after downloading
- Customizate storage period
- Function of notifiing of the recipient about the uploaded file(by e-mail)
- Download file through the application with help of key
- Download file by the direct link
- Send any type of file up to 1GB
- There are no limits on how much you can send
Some screens of this in action on my Lumia 950 under Windows 10 Mobile (it also runs on desktop etc, of course), starting with the obligatory - and welcome - intro slides:
Nicely done, though some of the control icons seemed too faint under Windows 10 Mobile - I thougt them greyed out at first. Make them full contrast, please, developers!
You can grab this for free here in the Store. The in-app-purchase is a couple of quid and gets rid of the ads, which is absolutely fair enough - there's a server and bandwidth to be paid for at the developer's end, after all!