From the Store description:
The official Volvo On Call app allows you to access your vehicle from your Windows Phone. This requires a vehicle from model year 2012 that is equipped with a Volvo on Call Telematics unit. If your vehicle fulfills these requirements you will, depending on your model, be able to:
- See vehicle dashboard values, such as fuel level, trip meters, and more, in the App.
- Control your fuel fired parking heater, if the vehicle is equipped with a fuel fired parking heater.
- Locate your vehicle on a map or using the vehicle signal horn and turn indicators.
- See the current status of doors, windows and locks for your vehicle.
- Lock and unlock the vehicle.
- Request roadside assistance from the App.
- Have an electronic driving journal that will create trip reports for every trip made with the vehicle.
Some screens of this in action (at least in promo mode):
You can grab Volvo On Call UWP (and for 8.1) here in the Store. Comments welcome if you own a compatible Volvo and have tried the application.