The Windows Phone Guide for Symbian Qt Application Developers is organsed into 8 chapters:
- Introducing Windows Phone Platform to Symbian^3 Qt Application Developers
- Windows Phone Application Design Guidelines
- Windows Phone Developer and Designer Tools
- C# programming
- Introducing Windows Phone Application Life Cycle
- Porting Applications to Windows Phone
- Windows Phone Example Applications
- Using the API Mapping Tool
The white paper can be downloaded from the Microsoft website in HTML, DOCX and PDF formats.
Here's how the Windows Phone Developer blog introduces the API mapping tool:
The addition of Symbian Qt to the Windows Phone API mapping tool is another perk we wanted to deliver in order to speed up the learning curve to Windows Phone. For this first iteration of the mapping, we’ve focused on the core libraries for Qt 4.7 for Symbian (QtCore, QtGui, QtLocation, QtNetwork, QtSensors, QtSql, QtXml, QtWebKit, QML Elements, QML Components ).