Of the two titles, the former is mostly a bug fixing exercise, with WP Central wondering out loud if the issues around the issues of player data saves have been addressed.
The update for Chickens Can't Fly is more substantial. It features new levels, challenges, achievemetns, and multiplayer options. Here's the change-log:
- Dive deep in the new Aquarium Laboratory
- Xbox LIVE Multiplayer: Challenge your friends and see who's better!
- Customize your chicken with new skins
- Unlock Avatar Awards!
- PDLC: The Dojo Laboratory and more skins
- A new ringtone
- Option to change the game's language manually
- Performance improvements
It's great to see that some of the Xbox Live titles are following the same pattern as indie titles by keeping the content flowing through timely updates. It builds the user's trust with the developer, it reinforces Windows Phone as a trusted platform for gaming, and it makes sense to support the users investment in your application.
You can pick up the new version of both applications via Windows Marketplace on your smartphone.