The focus on QuickMilk has been to make the application as speedy as possible, so you can get in, check or update your lists, and get on with your life. It manages this pretty well, mostly by not trying to sync all the time (although an option to allow automatic syncing is available). Open tasks are listed on the apps live tile, and while it provides a simple view of your 'Milk lists, it gets the job done.
From the app listing:
- Works very fast. You don’t want to wait some seconds in the supermarket for the network on marking every item on your shopping list done.
- 100% offline, working completely on your phone till next time you decide to sync your changes.
- Tasks can be marked as done directly in the list (and undone as long as you haven’t synced yet).
- Auto sync on startup when on fast USB/WiFi.
- Completely free, no ads either.
You can download your copy of QuickMilk from our app directory, or through the Windows Marketplace on your handset.