Using a similar catapult mechanic that people will recognise from Angry Bird, Sharkee (Gameloft going with an imaginative naming concept I see), can jump into the sky, or force himself under the water in the bathtub (before bobbing up, he is a bath toy after all). You're given a target number of jumps to capture all the ducks and coins, as well as a number of other targets for each level.
From the directory listing:
- Amazingly accessible game-play, simply drag and release the shark’s tail with your finger to launch him at the ducks.
- Dispose of the duckies, grab all the coins, and finish each level with the fewest jumps possible to earn 3 Stars.
- Use your Stars to unlock new levels.
- Not happy with your last shot? Undo it and try it again.
- Make your way through 96 levels with more to come in future updates.
- Visit 4 different environments, from ancient Rome to distant Japan.
- Complete tons of missions & unlock loads of achievements.
Shark Dash is a 99c/69p download from the Windows Phone store, and we'll be taking a closer look at it next week. For now, grab the trial and see how you get on!