Yes, Sozoom's a bit of a novelty unless you're a hardcore PureView geek, but what the heck, it's still very cool. Here's what's new for the latest v18.104.22.168, since the last time we featured Sozoom:
- Add zoom position controller
- Performance and quality improvement
- Improved multiple balloons saving.
- Better handling of portrait photos.
- New photo loading algorithm, solves the no-photo problem for some devices.
- Report error in the photo selection page appbar (requires internet connection), report back to us if photo's not being loaded.
The utility is billed as:
Reinvent how you share the supersize image taken with your Nokia Lumia 1020 & 1520 to the social network. Simply add the small or big "Zoom Balloon" to let your friends see how closer you are with your Lumia 1020 & 1520.
Of course, we can add the Lumia Icon and 930 to that list too now! Here's the new version of Sozoom in action:
A great little PureView utility just got better. You can grab a trial version of Sozoom or buy it here in the Store.