Here's a summary of what's changed (up to v184.108.40.206) since my mini-review back in August 2014:
- Exclusive feature : Thumbnails preview on seek bar
- AppleTV Airplay updated -> Tubecast update
- Live tile fixed (white) & new design with notifications
- FAQ improved and categorized
- Improve Spanish translation
- New Live Tile with notification
- Scroll to top in every list : use the arrow.
- Application Bar list reorder
- Best annotation integration
- Subtitles language selection : 1 column instead of 2 columns (loading faster)
- 3 New languages: Romanian, Ukrainian and Portuguese
- Exclusive feature : Annotations (Beta)
- LG TV bug finally found and fix (bad protocol implementation by LG !
- Live tile fix (due to Youtube API change)
- Tombstone bug fix (infinite Loading video)
- UI improve (player icons and loading icon)
- Memory Leak fix while casting
Plus numerous bug fixes, perhaps my main point of attention here. Previously, as I tried scrubbing backwards and forwards in a video, as I switched videos, the Chromecast's output would diverge from what Tubecast Pro was showing. Things now seem very solid:
Great work by the developer and I can now fully recommend Tubecast Pro here in the Windows Phone Store.