Shown above in black, they're also available in white or orange, to match some of the main Lumia colours (maybe a green one is on the way?). The call pickup/media-pause button seems identical to that in the older WH-208 headset, so one might presume that the OEM is the same - certainly quality should be good enough. The WH-208 before it will never win any awards for hi-fidelity, but they've proved extremely durable.
Here are the specifications for the new 'Comfort Headset':
- Frequency response: 20 - 20 000 Hz
- Speaker impedance: 32 ohm
- Audio features: Stereo
- AV connectors: 3.5 mm stereo headset connector
- Earpiece type: Semi canal
- Operating temperature: -5 - +40 C
- Operating keys: Answer/end key
- Weight: 12 g
- Cable length: 120 cm
You can find out a bit more about the WH-308 here, and hopefully the headset should appear in online retailers in due course.