Described as a 'Cumulative Update', there's an official changelog, quoted as:
- Improvements to general application compatibility.
- Improvements in the upgrade experience, including fixing an issue where some devices would lose data connections or touch input after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Improved the reliability of reminders.
- Improved UI for tracking data usage under Settings>Network and wireless>Data usage.
- Improved the navigation bar experience for some devices.
- Fixed an issue where some SD card readers were not recognized.
- Updated Daylight Savings in countries with Daylight Savings changes.
So this is what's currently available to all those with non-approved W10M devices, e.g. the Lumia 1020, 920, 925, and so on. Comments welcome on how this latest build performs on the older hardware.
For production 950, 650, and even officially upgraded devices, this will be just another stability update, of course, arriving for non-Insiders in a week or so's time if all goes well.