From the Microsoft info in the Feedback hub (the one in bold is the 'greyed out' issue I was experiencing with multiple podcatchers!):
- We have improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled. These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store.
- We fixed an issue causing battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle. We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF3 edit controls on PC.
- We fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process.
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
Still wi-fi/Bluetooth/media control issues unresolved though. I've said before that Microsoft's rollout of Redstone ('Anniversary Update') will be delayed and/or staggered - let's hope it's slow and staggered, they need yet more time to fix the OS up. In my opinion. Your data points welcome!
As ever, head into Settings/'Update & Security'/'Phone update' in order to check the download and install progress of the update on your Fast ring device....
PS. As per all my recent charts and comments, note that Redstone builds are NOT available for the non-Win-10-approved phones (e.g. Lumia 920).