The changelog, as usual for production round-ups, is common to both desktop and mobile:
- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
Nothing here really leaps out for all general users on non-Insider devices, but better to be safe than sorry, there might be a security implication that's under the hood. Watch this space for more news of the various Insiders rings over the next few weeks.
Anyone with a smartphone running 'production' Windows 10 Mobile 'Anniversary Update' will get this update over-the-air. Your phone will tell you within a few hours, or you can check manually in Settings/Updates & Security/Phone update.