From the Store description:
1080p and 4k "live" satellite imagery updated every 15 minutes and offset to compensate for your local timezone. Can be used as auto-updating wallpaper, lockscreen, or live tile. Source images are taken from a 100MP camera aboard the Himawari 8 weather satellite in geosynchronous orbit over Australia.
- 100MP images captured by the Himawari 8 weather satellite in geosynchronous orbit over Australia.
- Multispectral imagery combines visible light photography with Himawari's other sensors for amazing night vision.
- 24 Hour Time Lapse
- Four levels of zooming
- Auto-Updating Lockscreen (every 15mins)
- Auto-Updating Wallpaper (every 15mins)
- Auto-Updating LiveTile (every 15mins)
The app is perhaps more geared towards Windows 10 on the desktop more than Mobile, so that you can appreciate the detail on a larger display, but it's still fun to look at and tinker with on the phone. Here are some screenshots:
You can grab this for free in the Store here. Extra functions (including zooming) are available if you go 'pro' within the application for a small in app purchase - but this is very much optional.