Here's the changelog for v2.3.1 since the last time we covered 1Shot here (only a couple of weeks ago!):
- Persist OIS settings and restore when camera is loaded
- Add geo location to captured video when recording is stopped
- Remove preview stretch option from Settings
- Change horizontal level to imitate Spirit Level.
- Add option to enable / disable Optical Image Stabilisation
- Add option to enable / disable Digital Video Stabilisation
- Add Digital Video Stabilisation if enabled when loading camera for video.
- Add Advanced Photo Mode support (Auto, Hdr and Low Light) exposing those supported by device
- Add Advanced Video Mode support (Auto Hdr, Hdr and Low Light) exposing those supported by device
- Add Duration display when recording video.
- Add TapToCapture property and ensure that capture cycle is kicked off only if its in photo mode.
- Show stop button to stop multi capture sequence.
- Enable timer mode for video capture.
- Add support for additional frame rate for video capture.
I didn't even think it possible to disable OIS on a phone - I thought it was part of the hardware and always 'on' - but I stand corrected. Quite why you'd want to disable OIS is another matter - my drone flying use case is outrageously niche - can you think of any other reason?
Good to see digital stabilisation added to 1Shot UWP anyway, the feature list and even UI for this alternate take on a camera app for Windows 10 Mobile continues to evolve, month by month and is well worth keeping your eye on.
You can grab 1Shot UWP here in the Store