From the Store description, which is a little over the top (just go with it):
The shadow strike Rogue ally countries of dictatorships want to quadcopter fighter & destroy the peace of the world, don’t kneel before these death shooters. Attack the infantry army bases, destroy the enemy air force lines, hunt military and fleet aircraft, weapons and defend your country.
Good luck war commander! You are leading the army. Become the ultimate air warrior in this military strategy drone game by battling to gain control of the fleet air base. Battle across the robot steel world, take command of Hi-Tech UAV aerial assault fleet vehicles and establish VTOL supremacy from your drone strike to your infantry shooter hostiles.
If you don't want to be invaded by terror attacks, build your ally hi-tech arsenal. UPGRADE your UCAV quadcopter Drone strike and equip it with missiles and machine guns. Add and upgrade Multi-Target Shooting Missile system and huge destructive rockets to win over the opponent army in rogue wars.
- Aerial War Commander pursues with fleet gunships, tanks hunt and attack helicopters. We included 40 aerial Battlefield dogfight fighter rogue wars, Spec Ops, Black Ops UAV covert missions.
- Perform HAVs & chopper war wings low level metal storm attacks with the Super steel Raptor, using the Epic Thunderbird gunship.
- Assault the army lines of the enemies using modern UCAVs and destroy the air fighters and gunship helicopters attacking your bases. With hi-tech missile HAVs system and UCAV keep an eye on enemy military strike activities.
- In Special Operations, war commander you given multiple tasks like defend your army in enemy lines, end the civil blood wars, destroy the nuclear deposits etc. Fire fleet missiles and attack on the communication system through gunship chopper of army causing chaos & destruction in military war. With direct control of your drone shadow shoot out tanks, helicopters, and infantry military, through enemy air base hordes and become a master of quadcopter aerial combat in this action packed super raptor drone game.
- Shoot & hunt down the spies and suicide bombers sent by enemies in your land and defend your sensitive and holy places in drone game. Defend your spy flight fighter masters in enemy lines and assets them to operate in enemies territories. Be an elite air assault soldier and the savior of the army. Kill the soldiers who retaliated against you and give them a life lesson for their betrayal.
There's a lot here, then, in terms of scenarios, weapons and conditions. Ultimately though, it's a case of aiming with touch and firing off the appropriate weapon from whichever aerial craft you're using. Some weapons are guided in real time, others are set at a target and then left while you switch to the next one, still others can be programmed for multiple targets at once.
If this sounds easy then it's not, because the bad guys shoot back with anti-drone missiles and a few hits from these will knock your drone out of the sky.
Thankfully, the amounts asked for in the in-game Store, for the two virtual currencies (again, why do we need more than one? Can someone please tell me??), aren't huge. If you do the maths, it works out to $3 or about £2 to remove the annoying interstitial ads between levels, so consider this the baseline price for the game. Then (say) $10/£7 will get you enough currency to do some serious upgrading and get a lot further. Which is fair enough if you're really enjoying the title and having fun.
Ultimately, this is driven by numbers and in-app-purchases to upgrade your weapons and craft durability, but there's so much visual and audible action throughout, plus you do need some hand eye coordination for the targetting, so I'm going to give this game a qualified thumbs up overall.
As you might have guessed from the production values, this game has been on iOS and Android before, though it's only every now and then that a choice of font or layout gives the game away.
Obviously a free download from the Store here for Windows 10 Mobile, and for a change the freemium purchases aren't too swingeing, there aren't any of the 'crazy' pricing tiers from other software houses.