From the developer:
After a long time I have uploaded a new version (2.4.5) of the Cartograph Maps 2 app for Windows Phone 10 to the Microsoft Store. This update brings the Windows Phone/Store app to the same level as the app on other platforms (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows).
Among many bug fixes and small improvements, the most important cross-platform additions which were missing in the Windows Phone version (and are now included) are:
- Online and offline "What's here" feature (reverse geo-lookup), including Google- and Bing Places.
- POI/Marker customization options (marker size, show/hide text label above marker).
- Support for Garmin waypoint symbols.
- The user interface is translated to: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese.
- Custom map coordinate projections (besides the standard WGS84 Mercator projection).
- Offline slope overlay map (useful for tour skiing for estimating a hillside's slope).
- Tools for measuring distances between points.
- Custom map popup commands.
The full change-log is available here: https://www.cartograph.eu/downloads/changelog.txt.