From the (super short) Appscope listing:
Personal recipe keeper and manager. Share recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
And from the fuller listing within the app's 'home page':
- Store all of your recipes in one place
- Assign labels to your recipes and filter by label
- Powerful search within your recipe collection
- Send recipes and notes to your friends and family
- Create collaborative shopping lists and meal plans
- Clip recipes directly from the web
- Import from Pepperplate, Living Cookbook, and Paprika
- Export your recipes in multiple formats for data portability
The URL to tap on or type in is recipesage.com/#/welcome.
Of course, you can turn this into an 'app' yourself with PAWA or just pin it 'as is' on your Start screen. Or just add it as a 'Favourite'. It's up to you. If you're confused by the different PWA options then check out my feature here.
Here's the PWA in action, using promo screens because of the amount of actual recipe detail(!):
Very advanced and way over the top for most people, I suspect. But a good example of how a web-based info-centric system can be implemented as a PWA and therefore accessible to everyone.