I've pieced together what's new for v2.3.115, since we last mentioned Monument Browser here, back in March 2019, and have boiled it down to:
- Media Downloader improvements - now you can download from Twitter and some other sources which use m3u8 format, it will work better if you play the video on the web page first.
- New search engines are now available in Monument Browser for Windows 10 devices: Qwant, Ecosia, Ekoru, and StartPage.
- Minor changes to the interface, bug fixes and the addition of the Adblocker & Extensions panel.
- New privacy options.
Plus the usual veritable mass of bug fixes and improvements, of course.
As usual, a few screenshots to add colour (ok, well, mainly black and white!):
Monument Browser is well worth installing, upgrading to 'Pro' (to support development - it's only £1.40), and then sitting back and waiting for updates to make it even better.
As a quick reference, this is (sic) what you also get extra for your £1.40:
- Download acceleration
- Download M3U8 videos format
- Unlimited web page capture to PDF and to read off-line, floating contents are automatically detected and removed.
- No background download limitation
- Media Inspection to search contents that can be downloaded in a page, inspect its url and download
- OCR Text Recognition for images in a webpage using the cropped screenshot feature