Here's what new for Winsta v2.3.8 since the last time we featured the app here: (changelogs quoted as-is from the developer):
- Added pinch to zoom feature on posts
- Added Auto sliding on carousel play
- Fixed screen lock prevention bug
- changed: screen lock prevention is turned on by default.
- Remove single tap image zooming
- Added .png support in directs
- Added support for video qualities in live
- Added quick reactions in stories
- Improved hashtag and mention detection algorithm
- Improved app speed after long using in every run
- Reverted some changes in autoplay algorithms
- Added Story delete option
- Added possibility of changing text story wallpapers
- Added support for 2 factor authentication by Authenticator app
- Updated API version to v124.0
- Fixed issue where user has to log in every time after reset*
* The change in Instagram API does mean that you'll have to log in again. In fact, I had to 'Reset' Winsta in Settings/Apps/Advanced, but then I was using v2.3.7 at the time. Your mileage may vary!
Some screens of the new version in action:
As I stated before, Winsta UWP is still highly recommended. There's a lot to like about Winsta's speed and UI, it's a breath of fresh air - you can directly encourage the developer by buying Winsta, since it's a couple of quid in the Microsoft Store. Go on, if you want to see this updated further, buy the developer a cup of coffee in this way...