Here's the video, the contents of which I can heartily agree with. Yes, a replaceable battery would have been the icing on the 1020 cake, but it seems as if we can't have everything - and after all, the combination of the CC-3066 and the Grip give the 1020 extra power options here.
Thanks to Jay at My Nokia Blog, we have a summarised transcript too, if you're in a hurry:
- 1020 hardware built to last (software wise)
- Hardware near pristine condition
- Wishes for cyan though yellow is eye catching and makes people ask if that’s the Nokia with the insane camera.
- Best smartphone shooter of 2013
- Despite competitors upping their game, safe bet that the 1020 camera will remain untouchable for much of the year.
- Camera app still slow to open/save.
- Used with care, performance in most situations is outstanding.
- Manual controls more intuitive than any other smartphone camera.
- With the exception of the 808 PureView, it’s the best camera we’ve ever used on a mobile phone.
- Almost no lag has crept in to the day to day software experience.
- Happy to continue recommending it to WP buyers
With the Black update now in place for all Lumia 1020 owners across the world, this Xenon-fuelled, AMOLED-screened, camera-centric monster still gets my vote too.