From the Xbox Music team we have the changelog for v22.214.171.124:
- Improvements to how the app behaves under poor connectivity conditions.
- Improved download error handling so that messages are less frequent and more clear.
- When your phone is charging, the app will update your collection from the flash or SD card in the background.
- Addressed 70 functional bugs. A few notable issues we fixed:
- Unexpected playlist/playlist item duplications appearing.
- Downloads not resuming after a network connection was lost and regained.
- Purchased songs appearing twice in the collection.
- Showing “looking for music” when nothing had changed.
There's not a huge amount to show, visually, but here's Music up and running on the editorial Lumia 1520:
Note that there's still no backfilling option for missing album art. Something that really should be in the mix, given the extent of Microsoft's own music libraries - such cover art grabbing should be trivial and standard.
The Xbox Music team promises a continued roll out of new features and fixes, so look out for another news story in a few weeks!