Here's the official changelog then, mainly aimed at Desktop users, though the underlying fixes also apply to Mobile users, of course:
- Improved the reliability of Groove Music playback in the background, App-V, video playback and Remote Desktop.
- Addressed issue where after successful fingerprint authentication on a device with the screen off, the screen does not turn back on.
- Addressed issue where only one input device works when you connect two similar input devices to the same machine.
- Addressed issue in the App-V Connection Group that allows users to have access to pieces of functionality that they were not designated to for access.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from selecting multiple certificates simultaneously through the UI.
- Addressed issue where the Request Control function does not work with Remote Assistance if the user being assisted is on Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Addressed issue that prevents a smart card module from pairing with a contactless smart card reader.
- Addressed issue with license conversion of Server Core from evaluation version to a retail version.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from opening Internet shortcut (.URL) files with Internet Explorer when Enhanced Protected Mode is enabled.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from logging on if a device has been away from the corporate network over a period of time.
- Addressed additional issues with Microsoft Edge, clustering, Internet Explorer, Windows Update, input devices, facial recognition, Logon, Hyper-V, PCI bus drivers and Windows Kernel.
Nothing here really leaps out for all general users on non-Insider devices, but better to be safe than sorry, there might be a security implication that's under the hood. Watch this space for more news of the various Insiders rings over the next few weeks.
Anyone with a smartphone running 'production' Windows 10 Mobile 'Anniversary Update' will get this update over-the-air. Your phone will tell you within a few hours, or you can check manually in Settings/Updates & Security/Phone update. Stay patched and up to date out there!