Here's what's new, for v1.4.2, since the last time we featured Winsta UWP, back in March:
- Added Waveform for Voice messages in directs
- Added Multi-Account support
- Fixed scrolling bug on touch screens
- fixed explore bug
- Fixed a bug in logout that cause not deleting session and added migrator for new update.
- Fixed a null reference bug on stories without slider,question and etc.
- Fixed a bug on not loading stories, user info, and more
- Fixed a bug keep playing video stories on watching story viewers
- Fixed an issue that cause failing on save posts
- Fixed an issue causing white hamburger menu on dark them in battery saver mode.
- Fixed crash at launch issue on new installs
- Added option to send direct from User profile page
- Added support for PNG format
- Added support for adding poll to stories
- Added support for viewing polls result
- Added support for scroll to top by tapping on Winsta Logo in feeds, explore and some other pages
- Fixed scaling issue for posting images in stories in original size
- Fix for unavailable shared stories
- minor improvements to directs
- Fixed an issue in marking stories as seen
- Fixed an issue in Live player that prevent from clicking back
- Bug-fixes to story view and Live player view
- Little UI improvements
To recap, that's all just in the last month, Winsta UWP has a very active developer and Insider user community here on Telegram. (Access the latter through Unigram UWP!)
As I stated before, Winsta UWP is highly recommended. There's a lot to like about Winsta's speed and UI, it's a breath of fresh air - you can directly encourage the developer by buying Winsta, since it's a couple of quid in the Microsoft Store (and on offer at the moment). Go on, if you want to see this updated further, buy the developer a cup of coffee in this way...