Here's what's new, for v2.0.2, since the last time we featured Winsta UWP, back in August (for v1.8.2):
- Added private account notification
- Added support for web URL clicking on media captions
- New view for hashtags (Test, Only supports recent media0. P.S: Currently no support for hashtag stories.
- New dark theme
- Added notify before unfollowing someone
- Added timer bar to Stories section
- New search and explore page
- Improved experience on mobile and tablet
- Moved saved posts section to Settings
- Added new way of notify for private account post sharing
- Added emoji picker button in directs view for PC and XBox
- Added gestures to highlights view
- Removed following tab in Activities page due to new Instagram changes
- Enhancements in Share post dialog UI
- Many bug fixes
- Added notification before sharing post from private pages.
- Added video conversion before uploading. Now you have more chance to upload your video successfully
And some token screenshots, by way of illustration:
Interestingly, I still had issues uploading videos from Windows 10 Mobile, but I reported it and I'd encourage you to report issues too... Winsta UWP has a very active developer and there's an Insider user community here on Telegram. (Access the latter through Unigram UWP!)
As I stated before, Winsta UWP is still highly recommended. There's a lot to like about Winsta's speed and UI, it's a breath of fresh air - you can directly encourage the developer by buying Winsta, since it's a couple of quid in the Microsoft Store. Go on, if you want to see this updated further, buy the developer a cup of coffee in this way...