AAWP Insight #132: Lumia 430 (and 435), Windows HEC
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In AAWP Insight #132, hosted by Steve and Rafe, our main topic of conversation revolves around the low end Lumia 430 and 435. We talk about the latest addition to Microsoft's Lumia device portfolio, consider the overall state of low end smartphones, and how things have changed over the last few years. We also cover some of the highlights from the WinHEC event in China, and look forward to a flagship comparison next week.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 28.6MB)
This podcast was recorded on Tuesday 24th March 2015.
Topics discussed in this podcast include:
- Lumia 430 Dual SIM takes Windows Phone entry point to $70
- Review: Microsoft Lumia 435
- Windows 10 news from WinHEC in Shenzhen, China
- Why Windows Phone in Spring 2015?
- Flagship head to head: Nokia Lumia 930 vs Apple iPhone 6
You can see more of our podcasts in the Media section of the site.