From the Store description:
Ark View brings all the news from your favorite websites and lets you easily organize it under one place, so you don't have go to anywhere else.
- No more zig zagging. All the content comes to you in one place, in a clean and easy-to-read format.
- Because it is powered by RSS, Ark View is an open system: you can add any RSS feed and read it wherever you go.
- Faster access to lots of different sources of news and information means that you can more easily keep up with important trends or topics you really care about.
- From tech to business, design to marketing, media and beyond, Ark View helps you discover great feeds that you can organize in and read in one place.
- It also comes with Twitter Integration so that you can view and interact with tweets directly within the app.
- Ark View is also supports Multiple Themes and Fluent Design too so that you can enjoy the experience beautifully.
Showing all the hallmarks of a 'v1' project, Ark View has:
- the UI bug mentioned (where the 'Add feed' control gets hijacked and you can't browse)
- a broken initial refresh of feeds which goes on forever (just interrupt it)
- no way of exporting or importing OPML or similar config files
Banner ads block part of the display, but they're removed by the £1.70 in-app-purchase, so consider that the actual cost of Ark View UWP.
Here's the app in action:
You can grab Ark View here in the Store.